Frequently Asked Questions about the Living Love for Singles & Couples workshop.
1. I’m single – how will this work and will I feel out of place? The workshops have been running successfully for nine years and are designed to benefit both singles and couples. The experiential parts of the workshop are done by all the participants in pairs or groups, that change with each practice. There are clear guidelines and rules to make it safe and honouring, including no nudity. Also there is always the possibility of sitting something out if it is not ok with you (rarely happens). There are usually more singles attending the workshops.
2. I’m in a couple – how will it be working with other people and not just my partner? As the practises deepen we ask you to work with your intimate partner.
3. I’d love to come but my partner is unable to come, how will this work? While it is great to do it together, its fine to come alone. You will take the openings and the learning back into your relationship, making it more alive, polarised and loving.
4. After this workshop what will I walk away with? You will leave with many learnings and shifts, but some of the popular feedback is that people feel more confident in their skin. They are more embodied in their essence, plus they have deep insights about past patterns that have been not working in their lives and relationships. Men say they are stronger and more purposeful, clearer and more connected to their feelings and depth. Women feel loved and beautiful, open and deeply seen. Both are ready for their next step. We have a huge appreciation from participants for this workshop.
5. I’m feeling raw after a breakup, is it the right time to come? This is not unusual among participants as this is the time when people often recognise a desire to change patterns and create something different. It is also very healing to be in a loving, supportive group, and to be accepted exactly as you are allows you to move on gracefully and naturally. As the weekend goes on you will have fun too and create new imprints around relationships. Its a prefect time to come.
6. Does age matter? The participants vary in age. Love is timeless, and masculine and feminine essence can be shared in different ways that are right for each situation and person.
7. What are the hours of the workshop? Currently the workshop hours are Saturday 10am to 5.15pm, Sunday 9am to 5pm, local time.
8. What is included in the fee? The workshop fee is for tuition and morning and afternoon teas (sweet and savoury and gluten-free options available). We ask you to bring money for lunch at local cafes, and accommodation is not provided.
9. What are the accommodation options for the Gold Coast workshop at Mudgeeraba – These are suggestions based on previous participants experiences, and may change over time so good to do your own research. The Wallaby Hotel, which is 2 mins walk to the venue, has twin share units out the back, family basic but location is good. Also Airbnb has a few good local options. If you are driving however, there are multiple apartments, caravan parks and budget stays on the Gold Coast not too far away. Google is your friend here. The Oaks at Coolangatta is also a good value and quality resort, about 20 mins drive south of the venue.
10. What is the nearest airport? The Gold Coast airport is approximately 15 mins south of the venue. You can travel by taxi, Uber or we may be able to arrange a lift for you.
11. Are discounts available for pensioners or concession card holders? A payment plan is available on request. Please discuss your circumstances when booking.
Frequently Asked Questions about reviewing the Living Love for Singles & Couples workshop.
1. Will it be different to the last weekend I did? The workshops follow a similar format but each workshop is unique, introducing some new practises and variations on previous ones. In 2017 there will be additions to the workshop in the area of sacred sexuality. Most importantly YOU will be different and many of the practices are designed for both beginner to advanced levels. We also offer individual practices for reviewers to deepen your experience.
2. I was struggling at times on the first weekend. How will I go? The Living Love weekend gives an opportunity for everyone to take a next step, wherever you are at. Honesty and willingness are all you need and the energy in the room helps everyone shift through barriers and fears.
3. I got so much from my last Living Love weekend. Should I integrate that first? After a short integration time, more growth happens from moving forward and stretching into more practise, not from waiting.